Tuesday, August 21, 2012
1. Simply do your nails as you normally would with one colour, and allow to dry completely.
2. Then using some scotch tape, tape off the section you want (you can do as many colours and shapes as you like, I just did two).
3. Paint the second colour on top of the first.
4. Peel off scotch tape immediately after painting each nail.
5. Allow to dry and apply a good top coat to even out the layers (I highly recommend Sally Hansen's Mega Shine Top Coat. My sister has tried many, many drugstore-brand top coats and this is by far the best one. It dries in no time and leaves a nice protective, shiny coating).