1. Michael Kors Large Selma Top-Zip Satchel $358US, 2. J.Crew Biennial Satchel $398, 3. Michael Kors Hamilton Large Tote $358US
I'm currently on a mad search for the perfect work bag. Just under a year ago I purchased this bag and I still love it to death, but I've realized over time that it doesn't meet all my everyday needs for a work bag. I find myself doing what most women do: carrying an extra little tote bag for lunch or whatnot. I considered a larger sized Longchamp, but find organization to be a bit of a task with the Le Pliage and Planètes styles in general. So I've come to the conclusion that my must-haves are:
1. Three or more compartments for better organizing.
2. A key-holder strap on the inside (as you can see in 1&3).
3. Large enough size to easily fit a magazine/papers flat.
4. A zippered top (although 3 does not fulfill this).
5. Long enough straps to wear on shoulder.
6. Not too heavy on its own.
Although this is just a preliminary search, I am really loving option 1. Personally, I don't want to spend this much on a purse, but would like something quality-made. So I will be sure to do some research and read reviews before making a decision.
Does anyone have any experience with Michael Kors or J.Crew bags? Or any suggestions on a well-made, organized work bag?